Travelers are welcome to visit Turkey with certain entry requirements, including:
- All travelers must complete a Health Declaration Form online.
- All travelers must present a negative COVID-19 test result issued no more than 72 hours before departure.
All travelers will undergo COVID-19 screening upon arrival. Those showing symptoms will be required to take a COVID-19 test. Travelers testing positive will be required to undergo treatment at a government or private facility at their own expense.
- All travelers who have visited the United Kingdom, Denmark, Brazil, or South Africa 10 days prior to departure will be required to quarantine for 14 days.
- All travelers returning to the U.S., including those who have been vaccinated, must provide a negative, viral COVID-19 test issued no more than 3 days prior to departure or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 from your healthcare provider. Full details and requirements can be accessed here.
- NOTE: Impetus Travel will arrange testing for the group in Turkey. The cost of the test is approximately $40 USD and must be paid in cash at the testing site.
Information is subject to change, please see the most up-to-date entry requirements for Turkey here.