1. These terms and conditions contain legal obligations, and we encourage you to read through them carefully.
2. Visitors of this Website may use the Website only on condition that they accept the Terms of Service. Any further use of the Website means you have read and you understand the Terms Of Service and agree to be bound by all parts of it.
3. Impetus Travel is a licensed travel company established in Turkey. Impetus Travel does organize or sell tour packages that include accommodation and flight tickets.
4. Impetus Travel provides an online platform that connects local tour guides and travel providers in specific travel destinations with visitors seeking to receive local tourism services related to visiting such destinations.
5. By making a booking, the traveler is deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions on behalf of all individuals included in the booking. The services to be provided are those on their booking confirmation invoice. No alterations or variations to these terms and conditions are in effect unless made/confirmed in writing by and
under the authority of Impetus Travel.
6. Impetus Travel accepts a booking through a booking system then a traveler or their travel company pays the necessary fee by credit card via Iyzico / PayU payment gateway. For security reasons, Impetus Travel does not store credit card numbers itself, not even in the encrypted format.
7. When a traveler decides to book a Impetus Travel tour, they choose a date from the calendar of the relevant tour either private or shared.
8. For shared tours, they choose how many people they want to book for the relevant date. Our tours run with a minimum of two people so if we have one person confirmed already, the system will approve their booking immediately.
9. If the traveler is a solo traveler initiating a shared tour, we’ll keep them pending until we have the second person.
10. For private tours, they choose how many people they want to book. The booking system will charge their card immediately.
11. You can cancel until 8 days before the tour starts with a 100% refund of the tour fee minus any transaction fees and the cost of any tickets that have been purchased.
12. You can cancel until 7 days to 4 days before the tour starts with a 50% refund of the tour fee minus any transaction fees and the cost of any tickets that have been purchased.
13. You can cancel until 3 days before the tour starts with a 0% refund of the tour fee.
14. Any cancellation/amendment must be communicated via e-mail to email@example.com
15. If the traveler wants to change the tour date when there’s less than two weeks to the start of the tour, we can only change the tour date and replace the traveler if only we have space for the new request. Any cancellation/amendment must be communicated via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
16. Changes made to bookings will be subject to rebooking fees to cover the cost of tickets purchased, guide rescheduling and administration as above.
17. A booking is considered successfully canceled or amended only after Impetus Travel sends successful notification via email and cancellation/amendment fees are assessed.
18. Unused portions of tours – No refund is provided for any unused portion of a tour, including the entire tour in the event a traveler does not commence at the designated start point of the tour or if the traveler decides to leave a tour earlier on their own will before the tour ends.
19. Prices are correct at the time of quoting. We announce and charge our tours in US Dollars provided by local providers in their relevant destinations.
20. Price changes — The prices appearing on the website are the current rates and can change without notice. Once a traveler has booked on Impetus Travel, the traveler will not be required to pay any difference in the event of a price increase. Impetus Travel will not refund the balance of any price reduction.
21. Child rate — Our child rates apply at the time of the tour, not the time of booking. Proof of age must be available for inspection on the day of travel. If a traveler is identified as not qualifying for a child price (if a child price is available for the tour), the traveler will be required to provide the balance of difference between the adult rate
and child rate for the tour before being permitted to start the trip.
22. Child age is up to 9 years old.
22. Per person — All prices on a shared tour listed are on a per traveler basis unless otherwise stated. All prices on a private tour are on a group price.
23. Inclusions — Prices include all inclusions as indicated on the tour description on www.impetustravel.com
24. Exclusions — Prices do not include: *Tips and gratuities — If you are happy with the services provided by your local guides, a tip — though not compulsory — is appropriate. While it may not be customary to you, it is of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels, inspires excellent service, and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry across many destinations. Please consider this when budgeting for your extra expenses on your tour.
*Items of a personal nature — These may include snacks, meals, and drinks not outlined as an inclusion in the inclusions section of the tour description.
*Baggage and personal insurance — It is highly recommended that each traveler obtain adequate insurance for
their travels, including for the Impetus Travel tour they have booked.
*Local taxes and fees — Unless otherwise stated, the price does not include any local taxes or fees, including foreign departure, security, port charges, park fees, customs, immigration, agricultural, passenger-facility charges, or international transportation tax.
25. Cancellations by Impetus Travel – We may cancel a tour at any time before departure if, due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability, or other external events it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary. If we cancel your tour, you can transfer amounts paid to alternate departure date or receive a full refund. In circumstances where the cancellation is due to external events outside our reasonable control, refunds will be less any unrecoverable costs. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses you may have incurred as a result of your booking, including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, travel insurance, or non-refundable flights.
26. Amendments to itineraries by Impetus Travel– While we endeavor to operate all tours as described, we reserve the right to change the tour itinerary. The itinerary provided for each tour is representative of the activities planned; however, the route, amenities, stops, and modes of transport may be subject to change without prior notice due to local circumstances or events. If we make a major change before departure, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible. We reserve the right to change an itinerary after departure due to local circumstances or events outside of our control.
27. Confirmation and vouchers:
a) Confirmation — Upon receipt of full payment, Impetus Travel will issue a voucher via email for the booked tour. Upon booking of a service, traveler will receive a confirmation email that details meeting location and specific meeting time.
b) Voucher — The lead traveler must present the original voucher issued by Impetus Travel at the start of the tour. Impetus Travel reserves the right to refuse service to any travelers not able to provide their voucher to their guide at the beginning of the tour.
28. Traveler confirmation – We recommend that the lead traveler contacts the local Impetus Travel tour guide, 24 hours before the start of their tour to confirm the tour departure. The local tour guide’s contact information is available on the voucher provided.
29. Timeliness – Travellers must adhere to the start time set out in the product information on their voucher. If you or your travel companions are running late or need assistance in finding the meeting point, please call our office at the number provided in your confirmation email, and we will do our best to assist you. However, it is your ultimate
responsibility to reach a meeting point on time. In the event a traveler is not at the designated starting point within 15 minutes of the start time provided, Impetus Travel local tour guide will consider the traveler to be a “no show” and the tour will start without them, and no refund will be provided. The following start point(s) are outlined in the tour information and on the confirmation voucher:
30. Meet at hotel for private tours: — If this service is included in the tour, the times the service will be provided are listed in the product information and on the voucher (for example, 8.30 to 9.00am). The traveler should wait in the lobby of their pick-up point during the designated pick-up times.
31. Meeting point for shared tours— If a meeting point is set for the tour, one time will be set as the start time (for example, 8.30am). The traveler should be waiting at the designated start point at the designated start time. It is recommended that you arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
32. Traveler’s responsibility – The traveler making the booking is responsible for their own and their party’s actions. If Impetus Travel local tour guide deems you or your party’s actions to cause danger to other travellers or our staff, to intervene with other clients’ enjoyment of the trip, or to be offensive to the local communities and cultures, Impetus Travel reserve the right to remove you from the tour effective immediately. No refund will be supplied. You must at all times comply with the laws, customs, foreign exchange, and drug regulations of all countries visited, and you also agree to travel in accordance with our responsible travel guidelines.
33. Information accuracy – The lead traveler is responsible for providing accurate information during the booking process. Impetus Travel reserves the right to cancel any bookings if inaccurate information is provided, including (but not exclusive to): Traveller name(s)Hotel (pick-up) details and Email address
34. Age and health requirements:
a) Age requirements — All travelers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian, or in lieu of a legal guardian, by an escort over the age of 18, appointed by their legal guardian. The legal guardian or their designee will be responsible for the traveler under the age of 18. While many of our tours permit all ages, the minimum age requirements may vary with tours. Please see the tour description on impetustravel.com to check whether a tour is child-friendly. For tours featuring alcohol, travelers may be required to show proof of age of majority.
b) Health requirements — Some of our trips can be physically demanding, and travelers must ensure that they are suitably fit to allow participation. We can provide details on mandatory health requirements; however, we are not medical experts. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are physically fit to participate.
35. Unless stated otherwise, our tours are not wheelchair accessible.
36. Travel insurance – It is a requirement that all travelers on a Impetus Travel tour have valid and comprehensive travel insurance. Neither Impetus Travel nor the Impetus Travel local tour guides can be held responsible for any liability, expenses, or losses you incur as a result of being inadequately insured. We strongly recommend that at the
time of booking a comprehensive travel insurance policy is purchased.
37. Complaints – Should you have a complaint about your tour through Impetus Travel, we urge you to discuss this at the time with the local tour guide. In the event you wish to complain further, please contact Impetus Travel in writing within 30 days or travel. Complaints received outside this timeframe will not be considered.
38. Photos and marketing- Travellers consent to Impetus Travel using images of you taken during the tour for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium we choose. Travelers grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to use such images for publicity and promotional purposes.
40. Disclaimers and limitations of liability
a) Impetus Traveland local tour guides, affiliates, and distributors shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity, liability, or expense to person or property.
b) Impetus Travel and local tour guides, affiliates, and distributors accept no responsibility for any sickness, acts of crime, labour disputes, government actions, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation, or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
c) Impetus Travel maintain information that is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, does not warrant that content and information provided on our website or via any of our affiliate sites or via distributors will be without error and that functionality of the websites uninterrupted or without error.
d) Impetus Travel and local tour guides, will not accept responsibility or liability for any traveler who contravenes any law or regulation of any country visited.
e) This agreement is governed by the laws of the Republic of Turkey
41. Indemnification – Travellers agree to defend and indemnify Impetus Travel and local tour guides, our affiliates, and distributors, and any of their officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties, or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature, including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees brought by third parties as a result of:
a) Your breach of this agreement or documents referenced in this agreement;
b) Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; and/orc) Your use of this website or any of Impetus Travel affiliate websites.
Please also check our Privacy Page